Sunday, April 5, 2009

4am

It's 4am. My daughter wakes me and I love the sound of her fussing. Her way of letting me know that she is still breathing. It scares me when she sleeps longer than her customary 5 hours. When she does then, I go in and wake her up to nurse. She will be back up in about 3 hours, that is if my sister and nephew keep quite. Hopefully they will all sleep for awhile so I can get some work done. I find that my most productive time is either early morning, ie, 4am or very late night. When people are awake and moving around even though they may not be directly interacting with me I am still very distracted by their presents. I am working to overcome my easy distractability but I don't see an end in site. So until I find a greater ability to focus, I will continue on in the early morning, late night fashion of attempting to get something accomplished.

No comments: